Before the project is started, we will require a 50% down-payment. Project work will begin immediately following the receipt of this initial payment. Subsequent 50% payment is required upon the completion and acceptance of final web site design.
Money Back Guarantee
Our satisfaction guarantee is straightforward and simple: If you don't like your original custom design, contact us before the first revision round and we will refund your total amount without any service charge deductions. Mesaportfolio.com guarantees upfront satisfaction in each service that we offer.
We at mesaportfolio.com offer complete money back guarantee for the convenience of our clients. Our money back guarantee becomes valid as soon as you award the project to us and we receive the initial payment. After you have received the initial design concept, you have the option to continue with the project or to reject it. The decision is solely yours. In the case that you are not satisfied with the initial design option, you reserve the right to disapprove it and get your money refunded. This refund request can't be materialized once you have decided to continue with the project or if you have requested any changes on your initial design.
The Refund Policy is applicable on all design services that we offer. Please note that you can only request a refund within 15 days of awarding the project to us. Your order will not be entitled for a refund if it is more than 15 days old. You agree to provide timely responses to any status notifications that mesaportfolio.com sends to you. If after 15 days you have failed to respond, then your project will become "inactive". After these 15 days, mesaportfolio.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or a portion of the Service, at any time, with or without notice. Additionally, you acknowledge that you will have no right (express or implied) to use any work produced, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
It is important to understand that we cannot make our web design team available to just one project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a website is suspended or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 15 days, the project will become "inactive" and a re-initiating fee of $79 will be assessed upon re-activating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 30 days the project may be terminated without a refund.
For any questions on our refund policy you can call us or contact us through our web site.
Mesaportfolio.com starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. You will be required to release the initial payment through Upwork or directly through PayPal. After the transaction has been completed, we will post a message on the Upwork workroom or by email confirming the receipt of this payment. Mesaportfolio.com does not have access or keeps this credit card information on file. Remaining payment is due upon completion of the website.
Websites are transferred to the clients' domain upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every 6-12 months.
If the client fails to make the remaining payment on time once the project is completed, after 15 days, a late fee of $79 will be added to his/her bill and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled at mesaportfolio.coms' whole discretion. If the project is not canceled, it is mesaportfolio.com's whole discretion to decide when to resume working on the project once the late payment and the late fees are paid in full.
Additional services come at additional fees, based on our hourly rates. If clients require additional services not included on the project description or on our proposal, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly. We will contact you for authorization before adding new features/services on your website project.
Basic terms and conditions
1. Delays in project completion may occur when:
There is a delay on any payment,
The client requests further work, including changes in the scope, design, structure, or content of the project,
The client purchases an additional service related to the project,
There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client,
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Mesaportfolio.com's discretion.
2. Mesaportfolio.com will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of mesaportfolio.com's offer of services to its client. It is mesaportfolio.com's discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of services we offer to its client. In other words, Mesaportfolio.com will make all the necessary efforts to satisfy the client within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to mesaportfolio.com's understanding of the project description.
3.1 The design process naturally consists of phases. Our design team creates a design draft and asks the client for feedback. Revisions are then made with the goal to move closer to the best end result for the client's project and its audience.
Revisions are part of the design process and they cannot (and should not) be avoided. Rather, they should be done purposefully by keeping in mind the project's objectives.
3.2 Once a design draft is presented, the client has up to 7 days to provide his/her feedback. Once all of his/her comments, ideas and questions are consolidated and we provide a new version, that's the end of that round of revision.
3.3. All of our design projects include up to 4 rounds of revisions for the home page (or initial graphic design concept) and 4 rounds of revisions for the inner pages (or subsequent designs). Any additional rounds of revisions will be billed based on our hourly rates of $34.95. We will contact you for authorization before adding new paid revisions on your project.
3.3 It is important to understand that there are major revisions and minor ones. For instance, you could say: "Moving photos and text around the page means we are doing layout changes and that's a major revision. However, changing a short text phrase here and there is a minor revision and we usually do not charge extra for this type of revision."
4. It is important to understand that we cannot make our project resources available to a project indefinitely as we have other obligations. If a project stalls or a client becomes unresponsive for more than 2 weeks (15 days), the project will become "inactive" and a re-engagement fee of $79 will be assessed upon re-initiating the project. If there is no meaningful activity for 1 month the project may be terminated without refund.
If you decide to re-initiate the project after the 30-day period, there will also be $79 monthly fee for us to keep the project active and our resources available to you. For example, if the project takes 2 full months to be completed an additional fee of $158 will be added to the remaining balance ($79 per month for us to keep the project active and our resources available to you).
5. Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Mesaportfolio.com always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
About this site
6. All the pictures shown in this website are solely representative.
7. This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Mesaportfolio.com has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Mesaportfolio.com does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Website, you do so at your own risk.
About Mesaportfolio.com's web design projects
8. Mesaportfolio.com doesn't assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Mesaportfolio.com has no control over any information, materials, images, or products found thereon. Mesaportfolio.com doesn't serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites including images and text.
9. Mesaportfolio.com, at his sole discretion, may choose to showcase on its website projects the Mesaportfolio.com Design team has worked on, or is working on, including screenshots, a link to the live website, a summary of Mesaportfolio.com role in regards to the project, etc. The client must understand and agree that we are in no way committed to displaying, or linking to, their website(s) or online project(s) on our website, but that we may choose to do so, at our sole discretion.
About our services
Because of the nature of our work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and the different browsers are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these potential variations and mesaportfolio.com will not be held responsible for them.
A small link stating "Website Design by mesaportfolio.com" will be added at the bottom of every web page created (programmed or designed) by mesaportfolio.com. The client may request to remove the sign for an additional fee of 10% of the total price of the services provided to the client in relation to the web page.
Mesaportfolio.com respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. We will not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to a third party.
By using mesaportfolio.com, and purchasing any of our services, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Mesaportfolio.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this web page. Mesaportfolio.com is owned and operated by MESATEK LLC.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT OUR CLIENTS THINK OF OUR SERVICE?
Our goal is to provide clients with the best possible experience and deliver outstanding results
Have now used this Company on multiple projects, very happy with the quality of work, responsiveness and adherence to budget. Highly recommended!
Rodrigo Del Castilo
Well done. Mesaportfolio was responsive and professional. Communication was spot on and worked overtime to get the project right. Highly recommend.
Project was completed to our satisfaction on time and on budget. Jennifer is responsive and easy to work with. Very happy with the results and will use again on future projects.
This Company has been great! Everything that I asked for was received right on schedule. Communication is important to me, and I always received prompt responses to questions/ comments/ new content. Would hire again, and already did!
I will highly recommend to my friends and I will use them again. I wasn't sure what I wanted and I showed them several sites and they created the perfect website.